Total Pageviews

Monday, January 16, 2012

Purpose of a Blog 24.12.11 - 15.01.12

Hello everyone,

the purpose of a blog is to update and be updated at all times. Or least once a day. Now how can I call myself a serious blogger if I allow myself to be hindered by time, circumstances or even wife and unable to blog?

So, that roughly explains the leave of absence from 23rd December to today 16.01.12.

Many things happened during that period, which I shall now label as the "missing link period".... a point of time that we now try to trace and update accordingly.

During the missing link which I celebrated Christmas in SP and in Church, went back to KL and had a fun day at Sunway Lagoon. My long holiday during part of the missing link period finally ended on 2nd January and I had to return to work on 3rd of January 2012.

Since I had already tendered resignation on 7th December and carried forward so many annual leave days, I only had to work 8 more days in Menara Public Bank before I ended my illustrious 21 years and 10 months career with the Bank.

But half way through my 8 days, my "selfish", yes, I meant it when I say "Selfish" and "inconsiderate" boss had to send me out for one last audit for PBB. Yup, squeeze every single drop of blood from me before releasing me.

I was sent out to audit PBB Jalan Raja Chulan. What did the Bank expect me to achieve in just 5 days at the Branch? Knowing fully well I had already tendered resignation and my heart was no longer with them? Stupid is too harsh a word to use but it felt like that though.

During the Audit, I took one day in support of Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim on his court verdict day and boy oh boy did we not cheer ever so loudly knowing full well Datuk Seri was a free man.

And finally after that episode I was back in JRC branch and ended with PBB on 12th January 2012. My last ever working day! No doubt I am still officially a Bank staff until 7th Feb, but it felt just SO GREAT leaving the Bank.... the oppressors! Now mind you, I have nothing against Tan Sri Dato Seri Teh, but it's the Napoleons under him that are ruining the working life and environment within PBB.

PBB today is no longer the same caring Bank that I once knew.

Well, after the, I went over to Melaka to celebrate my mom-in-law's birthday and then it was back to KL on Sunday morning (15th Jan) and then off to Kedah on the same night.

So, basically, that was just a SUMMARY of what happened during the missing link period of my blogging life.


Cheers!
I
Abang Del

No comments:

Post a Comment